I’m a few days late with this week’s links, but there is no shortage of links I love.
- I think if SF Muni’s citations were this artistic, people might be less upset when they were caught. They’d get a citation and a mini piece of artwork!
- Jasmine Star shares everything she knows about chasing a dream.
- Here are some super-practical tips for stress-free packing when traveling.
- I definitely want to try my hand at this indoor herb planter.
- And perhaps after working on my new indoor herb garden, I’ll use some of this homemade hand salve to prevent dry hands and calluses.
- I really enjoyed reading Gala Darling’s post on her recent face reading experience. It makes me want to find someone to tell me what my face says about me!
- Struggling with lots of unsightly power cords? Why not try this quick DIY project to make them a bit prettier?
- This cat-themed party is right up my street.
- Victoria’s commentary on social media pressures and skewed perceptions on social media was really interesting and thought-provoking.
- I was amazed by the dedication and devotion some San Francisco residents have for their city. I’m particularly fond of the second one.
Have you come across any interesting links this week? Share them in the comments!