- It’s tax time in America, and even if you’ve escaped the country, you’ve not escaped your US taxes! Here’s a handy guide to filing taxes as an expat.
- Thinking about moving your blog over to wordpress.org? Check out this infographic which explains the anatomy for a WordPress theme. A super-helpful resource if you’re looking to build your own theme!
- This is an older post, but Bri from Design Love Fest offers some practical advice for losing weight and improving your body confidence.
- Do you hate writing? Alexandra Franzen has some advice to help you get over it–whatever the reason may be.
- Struggling to understand Google Analytics? Take a look at this beginner’s guide to Google Analytics from Liz Lockard.
- This shopping list for Paris reminded me of my shopping lists for visits to the US. I wonder if I’ll ever have a shopping list for the UK?
- Stuck in a breakfast rut? Give one of these 25 breakfast recipes a try!
- Looking to buy a DSLR? Here’s a good list of gear for beginngers.
Have you found any interesting links this week? Post them in the comments!