|From Life Lessons by Veronica Dearly|
New blog, new features: Links I Love will be a weekly round up of links I’ve found and love on the Internet.
- I absolutely adore Veronica Dearly’s life lessons series. Beautifully illustrated, and they all have excellent points! She’s selling super adorable Mother’s Day and greetings cards, too!
- Design Love Fest have teamed up with Benefit Cosmetics to create looks for dream jobs. What is your dream job?
- I’m kind of in love with this idea of a party closet. There’s also a rainbow streamer-themed party using items from the party closet. Clever!
- Gala Darling, one of the Blogcademy headmistresses, is currently doing a fab series on blogging.
- Do you know the difference between hipsters in Brooklyn, New York and Portland, Oregon? This should help.
- This Pinterest board is right up my street: Love Letters to California
- Finally, California Love Letters, ghetto-ized via Gizoogle
Have you found any interesting links this week? Share them in the comments!